Dave’s ’36 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Coupe
Pre Sixties Vintage Auto Supply: What type of vehicle do you have?
Dave Scott: 1936 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Coupe
Can you give us some history of your car or truck? Where did you find it? How long have you owned it?
I bought the car as a project in November 2019 after seeing an ad on Kijiji and immediately knew I wanted it. Rented a U-Haul trailer and set off to Waterloo to pick it up.
What work has been done? What work have you done?
– Complete body off frame resto-mod.
– I fitted a 57 Chevy rear axle with a triangulated 4 link system.
– Crown Victoria Front cross member, power brakes and suspension.
– Small block Chevy 350 with custom side exit exhaust system.
– Complete 12V wiring system
Too much to list!
Do you have any work planned for the future?
Work never ends!
– Full interior
– New cooling system
– Door glass and electric winders
– Maybe some exterior paint one day
What’s a favourite memory with your car or truck?
Passing it’s safety test and going for my first test drive
Anything else you’d like to share?
I have made a lot of new friends during this journey. Looking forward to taking my car to shows and just go cruising.
Barry March 8, 2021 @ 9:05 pm
What a top looking car !!!
jim oneill May 21, 2021 @ 1:46 pm
hi Dave i’ve watched your channel and your progress on your 36 great job putting that pile of parts together
there is nothing more satisfying than that first test run
i also own a 36 chevy 5 window standard coupe